4 Easy Way To Create and Set Up PayPal Account
Paypal is an American company established in 1998 operating a worldwide online payments system that serves as an electronic and better alternative to traditional paper methods. PayPal has 237 million active, registered accounts. The company was acquired by eBay in July 2002 for 1.5 Billion. Having a Paypal account is a must in today’s society where everything is turning digital.
How To Create a PayPal Login Account
You can either type https:\\paypal.com in your website’s browser, open the homepage of Paypal or you can download the Paypal app from your device’s app store.
Click on “Sign Up” or “Sign Up for Free“.
Fill the personal information as requested by the paypal login page
- Select the country you are from.
- Enter your valid information.
- Enter a password that is at least of 8 characters with at least a digit or symbol.
- Re-enter your password to confirm.
- Click “Continue“.
- Enter your first name, middle name(if any) and last name.
- Enter your birth date in the form of DD/MM/YYYY .
- Select your nationality.
- Enter your address in “Address line 1“.
- Enter the city you live in.
- Now enter the state you live in.
- Enter your postcode according to your city and your phone number.
- Tick the user agreement.
- Click on “Agree and Create account“.
Link your credit card or debit card by filling some card information to paypal account.
- Enter your card number.
- Now enter your card’s date of expiry.
- Enter your CVV(Card Verification Value).
- You can edit your billing address if it isn’t the address you entered earlier.
- Click on “Link Card” or you click on “I’ll do it later” if you want to do it later.
You have successfully created a PayPal account!!!