Pay Physician Bills Online @ DoctorPayments.com
DoctorPayments, (doctorpayments.com) an online service provided by Logix Health Care Group is created to assist the bill payments through a secure mode. You can easily make the payment to your physicians by visiting the official website of Doctors Payments.
This website is only created for bill payments through credit card or through insurance. The website doctorpayments.com is easy to understand and you can easily pay your health care bills through its online portal. You can easily make your health care bill payments by visiting the website and entering your health care account number. The only mode to make a payment at its portal is via your credit card or by providing your insurance information.
Okay! For now, let’s proceed with the advantages that you will get in the portal of DoctorPayments.
In This Post:
Benefits Of Using The DoctorPayments Portal
- You can make payments whenever and wherever you want.
- You can avoid the long lines and unnecessary trips of visiting hospitals for bill payments.
- The portal of Doctor Payments is fast, east and reliable.
- One can easily make the bill payments with their credit cards.
- Users can also make their payments by providing their insurance details.
Are you now ready to learn the procedures to make bill payments via your credit card
8 Easy Steps To Pay At DOCTORPayments With Your Credit Card
- Go to doctorpayments.com and then you’ll see a web navigation page as shown in the picture below:
- Click on ‘Pay’ option which you can easily see on the top right corner of the page.
- You’ll now be redirected to another page where you’ll have to provide your account number and patient’s date of birth.
Note: Account number is located at the top of your statement which is provided by the hospital.
- After providing your details, click on ‘Confirm Balance’.
Note: You’ll see the remaining due balance which you’ve to pay and also patient’s information like name and address.
- Enter the amount to be paid through your credit card.
- Now, you’ll have to enter your card details such as card number, expiry date and security number which is easily available at the backside of your card.
- Click on ‘Confirm Payment’
- So, this was the simple steps to make your physician bill payment with you credit card.
Do you know that you can make your bill payments by providing the details of your insurance?
If you’re unknown about it, don’t worry as we’ve provided a step by step guide which will help you to make your bill payments by providing your insurance details.
7 Easy Steps To Pay At DOCTORPayments With Your Insurance Information
- Enter doctorpayments.com at your browser and then you’ll be redirected to a navigation page as mentioned above in the step 1.
- Click on ‘Insurance’ option which you’ll see on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the account number which is available on the backside of your statement.
Note: You’ll also need to provide other information such as Patient’s first name, middle name and last name, patient’s date of birth, phone number, email address, city, zip code, etc.
- After supplying the details, click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, you’ll have to provide the details such as your insurance number, provider details, etc.
- After providing the details, click on ‘Submit’.
Note: If the information that you provided is found to be correct, your bill payment will be done through the insurance details that you’ve provided.
- So, this was the simple steps to make your bill payment using the insurance details.
Some Important Contact Details:
- If you want to speak with the Doctor Payments customer service associate, dial 855-691-9890.
- To write an email to Doctor Payments: send an email at email@example.com.
- To get a call from Doctor Payments facility, please fill in the form at doctorpayments.com/contact.html.
If you have any queries about Doctor Payments Online Portal, please use the comment section below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.