Download, Login To Discord Web App and Recover Discord Account
Discord is a free VOIP and social media service platform designed for gamers. But it is fairly easy to use and better than most communication applications like Skype or TeamSpeak. As it is free and reliable. Many online communities aside from the gaming ones exist in Discord. It is interactive and allows user customizations in the servers. Users can create their own servers and add people in them or they can join other servers. The servers provide roles for user hierarchies and proper moderation. To learn more about discord, you can go to the official Discord website. Here we will talk about How to Download, Login To Discord Web App and Recover Discord Account.
In This Post:
How to Create a Discord Account?
Creating a Discord login account is fairly simple with these below steps. You need to have a valid email address to proceed. If you dont have any email address, you can create a new gmail account.
- to go to the Discord account creation site. Or just type discordapp.com/register in your web browser.
- Enter your new discord email address on the box indicating Email. Then enter a Username of your choice. If you are a gamer it is better to type in a username similar to your IGN (In-Game Name). Then create a strong password.
- Click on the Continue button when you have entered all of the details as shown above. You can check Discord’s Terms of Service by clicking on the Terms of Service text on the bottom.
After you have completed the above step, Discord will ask you to complete a Captcha test.
- Then you should be logged in on the browser version of discord as shown below.
- You can add your friends, If they are already in discord by entering their Discord Tag on the Box. The red arrow is pointing towards your own Discord Tag.
How To Join a Discord Login Server?
- To join or create communities on Discord, Click on the + Button as shown in the picture below.
- After that, a pop up will open as shown below. You can start creating your own server by clicking on the Blue Create a Server button or join one by clicking the Green Join button.
- After clicking on the join a Server button. Another pop up will open asking you to enter the link to the server. If you are joining a known server. Ask the member of the server for an invite link. And paste it on the box. If you have the Discord application installed you do not need to manually enter the link to join servers.
- Click on the Green Join button to enter the server after you have entered the invite link.
How To Download Discord on a Computer PC or Mac OS X?
Discord PC can be used optimally through the application. The browser version of the Discord app is buggy and not reliable for extended use. The application will also provide notifications and messages directly to the computer. Allowing you to be reliably up to date. The Download links for the Discord App on different platforms are below.
For Discord to properly work on Macs, your OS X should be 10.10 Yosemite or higher. For Windows, it is recommended to have a 64 bit OS.
How To Download Discord on Mobile Platforms Android and iOS?
Discord can also be installed in your mobile phones Android and iOS for seamless usage. As Discord does not consume a lot of data either, sometimes it can be useful for Voice chats as well. Click on below link according to your mobile platform to download discord for mobile.
, Or you can search for Discord in the Apple app store.
, Or you can apply the former method for this as well.
Login on the Discord Mobile Application
- After downloading and installing Discord for Mobile successfully. The app should look similar to the picture below when opening.
- You can see Welcome To Discord, then click on the login button to proceed. You can also register a Discord account as mentioned in above How to Create a Discord Account step.The steps are similar to the ones explained in the top of this article. Enter your email address and password correctly as shown below. You can click on the eye icon to check if your passwords is entered correctly or not.
- Finally, click on the Login button. You can see your Discord feed now on the channel you have selected. To browser or switch servers click on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner. This will show the servers you have joined. Your friends section and the channels of the server that you have currently selected.
How To Recover a Discord Login Account?
- If you forget your Discord passwords or it seems that you already have an account but don’t know the password of. The account recovery process is simple but you need to have access to the email address attached to your Discord account at the time of creation. Below are the steps required to recover your discord account.
- Click on the forgot password button as shown by the Red arrow. Then a pop up will appear informing you that the recovery link has been sent to your email.
- Go to your email and open the email sent by Discord. Sometimes the mail might appear in the spam directory. So make sure to check that folder if the mail is not found.
- After you have carefully entered you new password. Click on the Change Password button. Now your password has been changed and your account has been recovered.
Once you start using Discord you will start to know about the different features. For a beginner this guide is sufficient. If there are any questions regarding any of the above topics, comment below to let us know about your issue(s). And let us help you. For more tech articles and guides follow our website on social media platforms to be informed about our new articles.