PreApprovedTotal.com | Apply Total Visa Credit Cards Online
If you’re reading this article, then you must be here because you’re having a problem on the process of applying for a Pre-Approved Total Visa Card or because you’re very confused and don’t know how to get in to the PreApprovedTotal online portal.
There’re some common errors that the Total Visa Card owners get time and again. Either because of a technical or even a manual error.
Don’t worry, you’re at the right page if you’re facing exactly the same problems. In the article below, we’ll guide you on how to apply for the Preapproved Total Visa card in a very convenient way.
But, before you go ahead and activate your Preapproved Total account, let us explain a few things about this organization.
Pre Approved Total (preapprovedtotal.com) is a type of credit card provided by the Total Visa and is issued by the Bank of Missouri. These cards are of Visa credit card type and are licensed from the Visa United States of America Inc. The preapproved total visa cards are easy to apply and will take less time to reach in your hands.
Does this make sense?
Are you now ready to know the benefits of a Total Visa Card?
For now, let’s proceed with the benefits of having a Preapproved Total Visa Card.
In This Post:
Benefits Of PreApprovedTotal Visa Card
- These type of credit cards provides the reports for monthly manageable payments.
- You can get the Preapproved Total Visa Card by applying online and get the card in a very short period of time.
- The card also provides reports of three major credit bureaus which can help you to improve your credit score.
- Total Visa Cards are accepted by all the merchants throughout the United States of America.
- These Visa Cards can be used for making payments online.
You’ve already seen that having a Total Visa Card is very much beneficial as you’ll have huge access to services which are provided by this organization.
Although having this Visa Card is beneficial but you maynot be able to use your Preapproved Total Visa Card at the automated fuel pumps and for gambling transactions outside the United States of America.
For now, let’s proceed with the steps to apply for a Preapproved Total Visa Card.
How To Apply For A Pre-Approved Total Visa Card?
You can apply for a Preapproved Total Visa Card only if you’re eligible for it. The following are the requirements to get eligible to apply for a Total Visa Card online:
- You should be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- One should be at least 18 years old in terms of age.
- You need to have a checking account at the bank.
- You should have a decent credit score to get your application approved.
If you think, you fulfilled the above-mentioned requirements, you can apply for a Preapproved Total Visa Card.
Below, we’ve provided a step by step guide on how you can easily apply for the Total Card Visa:
- Open your browser and go to totalcardvisa.com and then you’ll see a web navigation page as shown in the picture below:
- You’ll have to submit your personal information and contact information like name, email address, contact address, phone number and the type of the design of your Total Visa Card you wish for.
- After providing these details, click on ‘Continue your application’.
- You’ll then be redirected to another page where you need to provide your financial and banking related information like your employment status, employer name and contact details, monthly income
- Once you’ve provided all the required information, submit your application by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the card provider.
Applying at preapprovedtotal.com
Note: After you submit your application, the card providers will go through your application. If your application is approved, you’ll get an email to the email address you’ve provided.
Note: The email that you’ve received contains a letter which has the details about the approval of your application and also has an 8 characters reservation code.
- Now, you have to complete the second part of the application, to complete the second part go to preapprovedtotal.com and then you’ll see a web navigation page as shown in the picture below:
- Enter the 8-digits reservation code and click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter the basic information related to you like your Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth, etc.
- After completing your application, submit it by clicking the appropriate option available.
Note: You’ll receive your Preapproved Total Visa Credit Card soon through mail or any other possible means.
So, this was the simple steps to apply for a Total Visa Card.
But, do you know? You need to activate your Preapproved Visa Card to make it valid and authorized for use.
Okay! For now, let’s proceed with the steps to activate your Total Visa Card.
How To Activate Your Pre-approved Visa Card?
As I have already mentioned above that you need to activate your Visa Card to make it valid. Below, we’ve provided a step by step guide on how you can activate your Preapproved Visa Card.
- Visit the website, preapprovedtotal.com and then you’ll see a web navigation page as shown in the picture below:
- On the top right corner, you’ll see ‘Activate your card’. Click on it.
- You’ll now be redirected to another page where you’ll have to provide your details such as date of birth, email address or Application ID and card details.
- After supplying the details, Click on Submit.
- This was the simple steps to activate your Total Visa Card at the Preapproved Total Visa Card portal.
What Should You Do If Your Preapproved Total Visa Card Is Lost Or Stolen?
Losing a visa card is very common and if you’ve lost or your Total Visa Card is stolen, please contact the Preapproved Total customer service by dialing the number (844) 548-9721 and block the card in order to avoid any unauthorized payments through your credit cards.
- Contact Preapproved Total Visa Card customer service for general issues at (844) 548-9721.
- Contact through email for information about Preapproved Total Visa credit card at email@example.com.
- Postal address for general correspondence and mailing: Total Visa, P.O. Box 85710, Sioux Falls, SD 57118-5710.
- For information related to your application of Preapproved Total Visa credit card or to make payment for the card’s processing fees through phone, make a phone call at (844) 206-4371.
If you have any queries about Preapproved Total Visa Card, please use the comment section below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.