How To Create New Gmail Email Account | Gmail Sign Up
In This Post:
Why Gmail Email Account?
Gmail Email Sign Up is the best option if you want a new email address as it is free and very convenient to use. Sign Up with Gmail can save upto 15Gb of mails and in terms of privacy, it is one of the best mail services.Gmail account is a must if you want to enjoy all the Google services like Maps, Gmail, Google Plus, etc. Gmail login email is also the most commonly used mail services.
In order to create a Gmail account, all you need is a computer with access to internet and a web browser. If you already have a Gmail Login Account and forgot its password you may refer to [How To] Recover Forgotten Gmail Email Account Login Password With/Without Phone
Here is a Step-by-Step Guide to Create a Gmail Account
Open your web browser and search for the website gmail.com.
Click on ” CREATE AN ACCOUNT” in the top right corner of the page.
Step 2 will lead you to a form where you have to give your personal information as required by the form for Gmail Sign Up .
How to fill the Gmail Sign Up form?
- Enter your first and last name in the name section.
- Enter a username of your choice just below the name section. Your gmail email will be your username followed by “@gmail.com”.
If your username is “abcd”, then your email will be “email@example.com”. If your username is taken, then it will inform you and also give you similar alternatives. ( You can use numbers and periods also in your username if you want)
- You will have to provide a password containing at least 8 characters which is hard to guess but easy for you to remember. Use numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters to make the password hard to guess.
(Obvious passwords such as your username, phone number etc are not preferred.) Then confirm your gmail login password. You can recheck your password if you want by clicking on the eye icon which allows you to view your password.
- Click “NEXT”.
- Enter your mobile number. You can change your nationality by clicking on the flag icon.
- Click “NEXT”.
- You can enter the 6 digit verification code which will be messaged to the mobile that you have provided the number of.(There is a “call option instead” option if you want)
- Click “VERIFY”.
- You can provide a recovery email address to keep your account secure in case you forget your password. (This is optional)
- Enter your birth month,day and year respectively. (Used to specify your age)
- Enter your gender.( An option saying “Rather not say” is available in case you don’t want to share your gender)
- Click “NEXT”.
- Read the Privacy and terms properly and click on “I AGREE”.
After these 3 simple steps, you have created a Gmail account and you’re free to enjoy all the services of Gmail. An email is just the beginning, there is more to Gmail accounts.
How do I open a new Gmail account?
To create an account:Go to www.gmail.com.Click Create account.The sign-up form will appear. ... Next, enter your phone number to verify your account. ... You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code. ... Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.More items...edu.gcfglobal.org › gmail › setting-up-a-gmail-accountGmail: Setting Up a Gmail Account - GCFLearnFree - GCFGlobal.orgedu.gcfglobal.org › gmail › setting-up-a-gmail-account
How can I create my Google account?
How do I sign in to my Gmail account?
To sign in, add your accountOn your Android phone or tablet, open Gmail .In the top right, tap your profile picture.Tap Add another account.Choose the type of account you want to add.Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.support.google.com › mail › answerSign in to Gmail - Android - Gmail Help - Google Supportsupport.google.com › mail › answer
How do I create an email?
Setting up email on your Android phoneOpen your email client.Select Add account.Enter your email address and password.Choose an account type (POP3, IMAP or Exchange). ... Configure your desired account options, such as notification settings and syncing emails.Select Sign in.firstsiteguide.com › create-emailHow to Create a Custom Email - The Beginner's Guide - FirstSiteGuidefirstsiteguide.com › create-email