How To Create and Login To Yahoo Account | Yahoo.com Sign Up
Yahoo mail login has been one of the biggest email service providers since 1997 when it was first launched and by December 2011, it had 281 million users. The service comes in four configurations which are free, plus, ad free and business. We are going to talk about the free version. It’s email storage capacity is 1TB and the email attachment limit is 25MB. Not only that but it is obviously free. All these services are really tempting so let’s jump into how to create a Yahoo email account.
Step-By-Step Guide To Create A Yahoo Email Account
Open your preferred web browser and search for the website “login.yahoo.com” which will take you to the Yahoo mail login page.
Since you don’t have an account, click on “Sign up” at the bottom right corner of the page.
Fill the form in the following steps:
- First, enter your First name and last name as written in the form.
- Enter your preferred username to which Yahoo adds “@yahoo.com” and becomes your email address. If your username is “suppose” then your email address will be “firstname.lastname@example.org”. (You can add numbers, periods and underscores if your username is already taken.)
- Enter a strong password which no one can think of except you.
- Enter your Birth date and Gender.( Providing gender option is not compulsory.)
- Click “Continue“.
- Verify your number. (This is very important as Yahoo will send a account key in this number which you will have to enter to make a Yahoo mail account.)
- Click on “Text me an Account Key“
- Enter the Account Key that has been messaged to your phone. ( Click on resend button, if you didn’t receive any message.)
- Click “Verify“.
- Click on “Continue” after you have received your congratulations message.
Yahoo! You have successfully created a Yahoo account.