Kahoot Login – Sign In & Sign Up Guide
Kahoot is a game based learning platform, used as educational technology in schools or in other educational institutions. It has multiple-choice quizzes that allow user generation and can be used via web browser. The company was launched in August 2013 in Norway and has 50 million monthly active users and has already crossed the billion cumulative participating players milestone. So, if you also wish to sign up for Kahoot, follow the easy steps shown below-
In This Post:
How To Create An Account in Kahoot?
Go to the official webisite of Kahoot in your preferred web browser.
Click on “Sign up” in the upper-right corner of the page.
There will be 4 options(student, teacher, work and socially) out of which you need to choose one.
Click on the one you prefer.
Click on “Sign up with email“.
Fill your personal information.
- Select your birth month, day and year respectively.
- Add your school or university if you want.
- Pick a username of your choice from 6 to 20 letters which may include .
- Enter your valid email address and re-enter it.
- Create a password which should be of minimum 6 characters and 20 at max.
- Select if you have played Kahoot before or not if you want.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Join Kahoot!“.
You will get a welcome message which shows that you have successfully created a Kahoot account.
How To Login into Kahoot.com
Go to Kahoot’s official website by typing “ kahoot.com ” into the address bar of your preferred web browser.
Click the “Log in” button on the upper-right corner of the page, beside Sign Up
Enter either your Username or email address into the first blank field
Enter your Kahoot password into the second blank field
Click the purple button that says “Log in”.
If you’ve linked your Kahoot account with either of your Google or Microsoft account, click on the preferred option and enter the respective account’s credentials)